Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Meet and Greet with Dan Campbell

Today I had another Meet and Greet, this time with Dan Campbell an Entertainment Leader at Disney's Animal Kingdom's Flights of Wonder. Dan started working with Disney when he was like a junior in high school and began as a character performer! He has a lot of entertainment experience and has been in many different fields.

When I got there I got to watch the Flights of Wonder show from the tech booth. For those of you who don't know, Flights of Wonder is a free flighted bird show and it's one of my favorites in all of the Disney parks! After the show was over, I got a backstage tour and got to see where the keep all the birds. It reminded me of my uncle's bird farm growing up, that's right folks, my uncle owned a bird farm!

Then Dan and I had some time to sit down and just chat more about my aspirations, etc. He even showed me some photos of when he was friends with Winnie the Pooh back in the 80's! It was awesome. Overall, it was a very nice Meet and Greet and I'm glad I now have a contact in the entertainment area of this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment