Sunday, February 9, 2014

Getting Into the Groove

I'm definitely starting to get into routine being here in Orlando now, both in living here and in working. Work has been very good, I really do love the guest interaction that comes with a merchandise role. I had my first shift floor stocking, and let me tell you, I was NOT looking forward to it...one bit. But I think I have actually found my new favorite part of merchandise...floor stocking the Expedition Everest gift shop. It's perfect for a person with OCD like me, I get to organize a whole store. I couldn't think of a more perfect job for someone like me! Plus, floor stocking shifts FLY BY!

The past couple days have been more of those days that just make me super appreciative that I get to live and work in a place like DisneyWorld. The average family saves 3-5 years just to come to DisneyWorld for a short period of time. I get to go the parks every night after work if I wanted to, it's not something I take lightly. The magic is still there for me and I still love Disney, if anything changes, I'll let you know, but I highly doubt it.

I've been making lots of friends and lots of memories and I know it's all just really beginning!



No comments:

Post a Comment