Sunday, February 2, 2014

Epcot

Today was my first day off for the week and I spent it with a couple of the boys at Epcot. I've only been to Epcot twice before this, but I have never experienced it like this before! I had no idea all the things that were in Epcot! My family always gets pretty bored with Epcot because they like riding rides more. But luckily, we have all the time in the world and so we did absolutely everything in Epcot today, and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! We went to every country as well as The Land, The Seas, and Future World. We had an absolute blast. We did Kidcot where you get a stamp in every country, that actually made it more fun because you got to see more of every country. I think my favorite country was England where I got to see the Berryhill coat of arms and learn the history of my last name, they have a huge database!
















After Epcot and after Emily got off of work (she works late at the Magic Kingdom working Main Street Operations), her and I went to House of Blues! We actually had an awesome time and I can't wait to go again! It was crazy and definitely a new experience, I'm not used to being at a place that has 18+ clubs!!


Once again, it was another fun day for the books and I'm know there will be many more to come during my Disney College Program!

2 comments:

  1. I did the College Program in 2006. Reading your blog is sending me back through all my memories. You will have an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha, I'm glad you enjoy reading it and I'm happy to know that other people actually read my blog! Thank you!!

      Delete