Friday, February 14, 2014

4 Four Keys Basics Cards


Walt Disney Cast Members have the opportunity to receive or give out Four Keys Basics cards and today I was lucky enough to get three in one day, and another two days before! Two of them were for getting "BINGO's" for this BINGO card we got to get donations for Disney's Worldwide Conservation Fund, which is pretty easy to do if you simply ask your guests to donate the rest of their change and round up to the nearest dollar on their purchase! But the other two I received today were for the way that I interacted with guests and just doing my job the best that I could do! It was such an honor to get these two from two of my managers and I am so appreciative. Yes, it may be a little piece of paper, but to me it's another reason to keep doing what I'm doing and keep doing it well, and even work a little harder! I'm excited to get more cards and I'm going to keep working just as hard, if not harder, to receive more!

No comments:

Post a Comment