Thursday, January 30, 2014

Second Day Off

My second day off of work brought unfavorable weather, but in reality that meant for favorable park conditions - no waits, low crowds - and while it was a bit chilly, Emily and I had a great day at both Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios! On our first day off, Emily and I got some "I'm Celebrating" buttons under which we wrote "My day off!" We've been wearing them on our days off ever since (right now that's only two days, but I plan on wearing them on all my days off). Everyone gets a real kick out of them!!

Em and I also heard that Johnny Depp was staying at a Walt Disney World Resort and he is sometimes known to perform in the pirate show outside Pirates of the Carribbean. Emily and I planned on going on a Johnny hunt but weren't on a super mission by any means. We happened to walk out of lunch in Frontierland just as the pirate show was beginning and suddenly Jack Sparrow walked out....................yeah, it wasn't him. FAIL.

It's safe to say things are really starting to pick up though. Shifts are getting longer and more frequent and everyone is on track to finishing training pretty soon. Guess I REALLY need to enjoy it while it lasts!





No comments:

Post a Comment