Tuesday, January 7, 2014

DORMS: Disney Onsite Resident Management System


Today I got my DORMS email to register for housing! It actually came in two emails, one containing the link to the DORMS website as well as my housing ID and one containing my temporary log-in password. We (my roommates and I) ran into some issues at first because my room roommate, Arielle, is on a cruise right now and won't be back until the 11th, so no one was able to register her housing ID to request her as a roommate. However, after some short and quick email correspondences to Disney Housing everything was all settle quickly and hassle free!

The DORMS process was very simple. On the first page you filled out all your personal information, program information, emergency contact information, and added your vehicle information if applicable. If you are bringing a vehicle and filled out the information, the next page was the Vehicle Decal Agreement where you initial all these terms and agreements and give them your driver's license number. Then you are lead to the page to request your roommates and/or housing preferences. My roommate Arielle was already linked to me so I gave my roommates her housing ID and then we all requested each other. Then you could elect your housing preferences, we requested: Patterson Court, The Commons, and Chatham Square (in that order). Because I had requested roommates I was unable to request the amount of bedrooms.

The next four forms were the Community Codes Form, Payroll Form, Alcohol Policy Form, and Vehicle Agreement Form. All of these you simply agree to the terms and conditions and put your birthday. Once your submit these forms you'll be able to print out all eight pages which include your boarding pass (eight if you are registering a vehicle). You'll need these for check-in, however it seems from the Facebook that you really only need your boarding pass, but I would print them all to be safe!

After submitting my DORMS documents, I received an email indicating that I was the "leader" for my roommates (I assume because I submitted my DORMS first out of all my roommates). Then I received an email containing another copy of my boarding pass.

That's all I have as far as DORMS excitement go!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment