Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Casting

Unlike many people, even most of my roommates, I had Casting right after check-in at 9:00am. I waited only a few more minutes before I hopped on the bus to the Casting building. I met some very sweet girls during the wait and on the bus. The bus ride was fine, and our "bus guy" (I don't know what to call him) was funny, as expected.



Casting was really nothing very special, in a nutshell it was paperwork and finger prints. I'm sorry to make it that short in explanation, but there's really nothing more worth talking about. Casting was really quick in my opinion, I was back on the bus to Vista Way and got into my car by 10:45~11:00ish.






From then my day was done and I got to start tackling the beautiful task of unpacking my apartment!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment