Sunday, January 5, 2014

12 Days Until I Leave

Well as the days until arrival grow shorter, my list of things to do before I depart grows longer. I can only blame my inability to accomplish these tasks in a timely manner on one thing: sleep. That's right folks, sleep, and lots of it. I have officially reached full-sloth Christmas break mode. The next blog/vlog I plan on making is the long-awaited packing blog/vlog, which I have been working on for a while. I am slowly getting my life together and am still in awe over the fact that I leave so soon. I can't wait to get more on my vlog and get more on here. Look forward to my update on the DORMS process and any final updates, not to mention my 32 hour road trip from Arizona to Disney World.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment