Sunday, January 26, 2014

Merchandise Tier 2: Merchantainment

Today I had my Merchantainment class at Disney University where I learned how to use the registers. They have a room full of registers and we learned how to use a bunch of functions on them. The actual practicing on the registers was the part I liked but there was a lot of us sitting and them talking to us for extended periods of time. Those were the parts I was fighting HARD to keep my eyes open. 


All of the first part was from 8:00am-12:15pm and then we broke for lunch. After lunch, guess what it was time for? MORE E-LEARNING! WOO! -.- I have decided that I really don't prefer the E-Learning modules. I understand they're necessary, but that doesn't make them any less boring! 

I got home around 2:30 and was able to clean the apartment and do laundry. I think Sydney and I are going to go to the parks right now depending on how the weather plays out! I have work at 7:00am, ouch, but then I have two days off and so does Emily and we can't WAIT to hit the parks together some more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment