Saturday, January 18, 2014

Quick Road Trip Update

We have finally finished day two of our three day road trip to Orlando, Florida. We are now stopped for the night in Mobile, Alabama and will get on the road for our final eight hour drive to Orlando in the morning! From there we'll check into the hotel and tomorrow evening we'll be meeting up with my roommates for dinner (location TBA). 

Overall it has been a long, tiring, exciting trip! I have never been to these states at all and it has been really cool to travel through the south, as well as have some authentic Texan BBQ (nothing like it people!!!). I can't believe the day after tomorrow is already check-in...like I keep telling everyone, it just doesn't feel real.

You'll be hearing from me after check-in and I get all settled into my new apartment and I can't wait to do so! Until then, wish me safe travels on our final day!!!

Day 1 of our travels



My car had a beautiful run in with a pole at the DQ drive through, lost my side view mirror...I've already cried it out people.

Day 2 of our travels!

Louisiana - filled with many, many bridge.


REAL Texan BBQ! $3.75 for that sandwich and it was AMAZINGGGGG!

Alright, I didn't take this picture, but it was dark and I couldn't catch the sign!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment