Thursday, January 30, 2014

Merchandise Tier 4 Training

Today I had my second to last day of training which means....floor stocking. This means, a new costume. Get excited people.


Weather was AWFUL today, which meant Disney's Animal Kingdom was dead. So there wasn't a lot of practice to be done. It was another one of those training days that included a lot of pointless walking around and few tips and tricks sprinkled in here in there. About half way through the day I had to take my 67 questions assessment, which I happily passed. 

Tomorrow is my last day of training, Tier 5, and I will be up in the Expedition Everest gift shop, the biggest shop in Asia. There I will be learning Photopass for guests who want to purchase their photo from the ride. I'm definitely very eager to take off my "Earning My Ears" ribbon and finally start actually putting what I've learned to use. Thus far, training has been fine, nothing exciting, but nothing awful. My trainer Steven has been really cool and I find him to be a pretty entertaining man, not purposefully. 

After Tier 5 tomorrow I will have one day on my own before I get another two days off...not complaining. Lots of work makes it hard to catch up on things outside of work such as laundry, errands, etc. and I'm looking forward to getting all of those done.

No comments:

Post a Comment