Monday, January 13, 2014

Housing Assignment

So thanks to the Facebook page I have learned a lovely life hack to figure out what my housing assignment is prior to check-in! Apparently if you registered a vehicle, your housing assignment will show up on your Vehicle Registration form a couple days after DORMS registration closes for your check-in date. I have also heard that even if you didn't register a car you could go back and put in a fake vehicle real quick just to see what your assignment is, however I cannot validate this because I DID register my vehicle.

So now for the moment you've been waiting for...my housing assignment! I will be living in...


drumroll please


...




.....




............




.....





...





Patterson Court, apartment 04108! 

Patterson Court was our first choice so we're all very excited! My other roommates who are bringing cars validated that this was the apartment they got assigned to as well. So for now, it seems as though everything has gone to plan!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment