Thursday, November 14, 2013

The DCP Facebook Page

I've read somewhere in regards to the Disney College Program Facebook Page: "use it to find your roommates and then get out." 

I didn't quite understand this because, what would be wrong with staying in a group of all your fellow DCPers? I have to admit, I wouldn't have known when to register for classes for if it wasn't for the group. But now I finally understand what was meant by the previous statement. Our Disney College Program Spring/Spring Advantage 2014 group is basically imploding on itself as people are getting more and more angry at others for what people decide to post on the page.

I will admit, there are some pretty personal posts on there and some inappropriate rants. I also will admit that it's pretty entertaining at times. But most of all I'll admit that I agree with the statement I read a while ago, and I extend the advice to potential future applicants of the Disney College Program:

Use the Disney College Program Facebook group(s) to find your roommates and then leave the group(s).
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...I spend as little time on the page as possible. Definitely use it as a source of entertainment and brief information. I have my own blog post draft about the FB groups. Hopefully it gets better during the program and none of it spills over!

    ReplyDelete