Monday, November 18, 2013

Roommates

So I have officially found all my roommates! We are hoping to live in a 3 bedroom in the Patterson Court apartments, so there will be six of us total. It all worked out really well and I couldn't be happier! I originally only wanted a two bedroom, but I figured...the more the merrier! Plus I can't imagine doing this program without diving in head first, which to me means having lots of roommates! I lived with 54 women in my sorority house my sophomore year of high school, so I can definitely manage 5! I can't wait to meet them all in person finally and enjoy the program with them by my side!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. hey emily! i admire your blog so much. seriously, i would be really lost without all of the information that you've graciously provided haha how do you find other girls that have been accepted into the program? im dying to find some girls to room with!

    thanks a bunch xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dylan! Thank you for being a follower! I found my lovely roommates on Facebook and if you can find a "Fall/Fall Advantage 2014" Facebook Page (trust me there's probably already one) and start posting a roommate survey, I have one in the links on the bar above that you can refer to!

      Delete