Sunday, November 3, 2013

Everything Happens For A Reason

In a previous post I mentioned how I had another offer I would find out about on Sunday (tonight) and I was worried what would happen if I got it and still had not heard back from Disney. Well tonight I found out that I didn't receive that other offer. While I'm sad that I didn't receive the other offer I can't help but hope that it's because somewhere in the near future I will receive an offer from Disney. I am a firm believe in the whole cliche, "everything happens for a reason."

I was really stressed out about who I would have to let down if I received both offers and now I get to focus only on Disney. While I'm nervous that applying so late will hurt my chances, it's nice knowing that I will find out in at least 12 days, if not sooner! I've heard that some people during this application process had to wait seven weeks!!!! I would die if that was the case. Hoping for the best and constantly checking my email!

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment