Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mission Timekeeper

So the only thing I can really update you on now during the long, long wait until check-in is Mission Timekeeper. It's basically Disney's interactive game that helps you learn about Disney's roots, the company's branches, etc. in a fun way.

It takes a HOT MINUTE to be able to log into it after you accept your offer with the Disney College Program, I assume because they are processing your information. But when you finally are able to log in, you'll log in with your email address as your username and your candidate ID (given to you buy Disney in your "Welcome to the Team!" email) as your password.

From there you are brought into the world of Mission Timekeeper to save the "Disney galaxy" from this evil fellow and you do that by learning bits and pieces of Disney heritage, located on nine different planets, and answering questions about what you've learned.


I finished the game in a couple days and it was a good time killer, and to be honest I'll probably play it at least one more time over Christmas break before I go to Disney because then I'll definitely be dying over the wait. Monday marks nine weeks until check-in and I can't believe we're in the single digits of weeks left. I know it will go by so fast, just like everything seems to do in life, but it makes things hard to focus on!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment