Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Hire Paperwork

This morning at 7:30am I received my log-in information to access my new hire paperwork. It was a long and tedious process filled with a lot of skimming and even some technical problems.

According to the Facebook group, it is suggested to do the new hire paperwork on Internet Explorer, however I own a MacBook so I don't have access to Internet Explorer. I was able to finish all the new hire paperwork on Safari by downloading Adobe Reader. If you're planning on going this route, you can follow the steps below to make it a little simpler.

  1. Download Adobe Reader.
  2. Open Adobe Reader.
  3. Select Adobe Reader to be your primary PDF viewer instead of Preview.
  4. Click one of the "Sign and Submit" documents under the Forms tab.
  5. Right click the document when it loads and click "Open with Adobe Reader."
  6. Click the "Sign and Submit" button in the Adobe Reader version of the document.
  7. An "Error" message with appear.
  8. Click "Okay."
  9. X out of the Adobe Reader document.
  10. Click "Close" on the document on the new hire website.
  11. You will now notice the document is completed under your list.
Just like my acceptance email, I had been waiting with bated breath for my paperwork and got especially antsy when everyone on the Facebook page started freaking out about it. Now that I have received it, it is just one more reminder that my arrival date is quickly approaching and before I know it, I will be in Florida starting my program!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment