Sunday, December 15, 2013

Life Updates: 36 Days and Counting

I am a little over a month away until my check-in date in Orlando and, of course, I couldn't be more excited. Just like everything in life, I expect these next five weeks to fly by, here's what I have in store:

Week 1:  Last week of school--two finals left!
Week 2:  Christmas week and leave to visit my dad in Colorado
Week 3:  Finish up vacation in Colorado, New Years Eve celebration, leave for Disneyland
Week 4:  Week in Disneyland!!!
Week 5:  Last week at home, leave for Florida!

To give you some updates on my life, I have actually moved out of my home and into my God-brother's home. Over Thanksgiving my roommates and I had our house broken into, no one was hurt and not too, too much was taken. Two days later, somebody (who I assume to be the same person) tried to break in while we were all home sleeping. Needless to say, it was enough to scare us out of our home as three young women. 

Finals are going pretty well, as you read above, I only have two finals left, and I feel pretty confident about them. I'm excited to pack up all my stuff and head home to begin the holiday festivities! 

As far as Disney College Program news goes, I unfortunately had to miss my We're All Ears Disney College Program meet up for all the Fall/Fall Advantage 2104 DCPer's from my university because that was the day I got broken into again. However, I've been able to correspond with my peers participating via email and Facebook. I'll be excited to meet them when I get down to Florida.

I have sat down and mapped out our route for our road trip to Florida! It's about a 32 hour drive and we're planning on taking three days:

January 16:  Stay the night in Phoenix, AZ before we depart
January 17:  Depart from Phoenix, AZ to San Antonio, TX (~13 hours)
January 18:  Depart from San Antonio, TX to Mobile, AL (~10 hours)
January 19:  Depart from Mobile, AL to Orlando, FL (~8 hours)

Well those are all the updates I have for now. Look forward to more blog posts and more vlogs when I finally get home and don't have to worry about school!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment