Thursday, January 16, 2014

Packing

So I am finally at stop one of four before I am in Orlando, which means I'm all packed up and ready to go! Let me tell you what, packing took a long time for me, only because I'm super organized and OCD about it all! A while ago I made a very detailed packing list, which you can view here. If you're looking at this packing list keep in mind some of it might make more sense to you than it does to me!

To be honest, I packed a lot less than I thought I would, however some of you might consider it overpacking! We'll have to see when I get there! My saving grace for packing, and I'm sure you'll hear it from many other CP's were: ZIPLOC SPACE BAGS! While they created so much more space in my car, 90% of the excitement came from watching my belongings in this giant bag shrink down as I vacuumed the air out!


Here's my number one advice: DO NOT FORGET YOUR EMPLOYEE ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENTS!!!! Because guess what, I did...classic. Luckily I figured out early enough so my mom has mailed it to my roommate's friend who had an earlier check-in date for the Disney College Program. So have those documents be one of the very first things you pack! 

To see more about my packing process, check out my vlog.



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. HI! i also live in az and was thinking of driving to florida if i do the dcp program. what are your thoughts on it. how was the drive and did you go alone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allyson, the drive was actually not bad in the least! It was actually very cool! My boyfriend came with me, which made for some awesome bonding time! I have never been down south before so that was the coolest part of the road trip to me, just seeing a different part of the country. We left out of Tucson and drove 13 hours to San Antonio, TX on the first day. The second day was 10 hours to Mobile, AL, and the final day was only 8 hours to Orlando. Overall, it went by super fast and, like I said, it ended up being fun. We switched off driving and had NO problems whatsoever. The best part.........I live across the country now and I HAVE A CAR!!! I don't know how I'd survive without it!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete