Sunday, December 15, 2013

Email Timeline: Post-Acceptance


Here is my personal timeline of all the emails I have received since being accepted, obviously they differ greatly from person to person. I will update the timeline as I receive more emails.

November 4:  Submit Program Fees
November 4:  Select Program Dates
November 4:  Request for Additional Information
November 4:  Welcome to the Team
November 8:  Congratulations on Your Offer--email from my Disney Campus Reps
November 11: Education Course Registration Confirmation
November 19:  The Disney Look
November 27:  The Walt Disney Company New Hire Account Information
November 27:  The Walt Disney Company New Hire Portal Instructions
December 4:  Education Opportunities
December 9:  Email from Disney Campus Reps with a list of fellow DCPer's from my university with contact information
December 19: Prepare for your arrival
December 29: See Ya' Real Soon!
January 7: Disney Housing Pre-Registration - Message 1 of 2 (Link to registration)
January 7: Disney Housing Pre-Registration - Message 2 of 2 (Password)
January 7: Disney Housing You've Been Linked-Leader (after I requested all my roommates)
January 7: Disney Housing Boarding Pass
January 8: Final Reminders
January 10: You are now enrolled in Exploring Marketing - Thursday
January 10: You are now enrolled in Exploring Disney Heritage - Tuesday

That's all I've received so far!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment