Friday, December 20, 2013

Just One Month Left

Time really does fly! In exactly one month from today I will be at Vista Way, checking in for my program. Although the next month will fly by even more quickly and THE day will be upon me before I know it, it still feels very, very surreal.

When I set out to make this blog, I wanted it to be the very thing that I was looking for when I was looking into the program. I have spent hours and hours scouring the internet for every detail that I could find, I suppose I envisioned my blog would be the best place to go to find, well, everything. While the spectrum of things I can write about are pretty limited for now, because my program has not started yet, I figured I would start working on making this blog exactly what I wanted it to be. What a more perfect time now that I’m done with school and am counting down the days until everything begins.


So here goes nothing…


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment