Thursday, October 24, 2013

Web-Based Interview (WBI)


Less than thirty minutes after I applied I received an email requesting that I participate in the Web-Based Interview. Naturally I immediately logged on to take it. Before starting it, they recommend giving yourself forty minutes to take it. In addition this is what the email said about the contents of the WBI:
There are two (2) sections to the interview. You will be asked two types of questions. Some are multiple-choice and some ask you to rate items on a 1-to-5 scale. 
The interview is timed. If you do not answer a question in the allotted time, the interview will proceed to the next question. Choose the response that best describes you. Do not hurry through the questions.

The interview actually took a lot less than forty minutes considering the questions weren't very lengthy and were pretty easy to honestly answer.

From all the blogs I've read and vlogs I've watched, everyone offers the advice: answer your questions honestly. I'd have to agree with them. If you're not being honest with the company, you're not being honest with yourself on working alongside the values of the Disney company.

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment