Thursday, October 24, 2013

Application


So I just applied to the Disney College Program and I have to admit I'm a little shocked I did. I have been planning on participating in this program for three years now but just haven't been able to decide on when. Up until, well, today, I had planned on doing it after college. I am so involved on my campus and with my university that it seems so difficult to just pick up and leave. Today I decided, "well why not, we'll cross bridges when we get there," and did it!

The application process was very simple, especially because I had applied to the Disney Store before so all my information was already in the system. I was asked about all my previous work experience, which program I preferred (Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort), and what roles I was interested in. They listed all the roles available and I was asked to rank them based on interest (None, Low, Moderate, or High).

Immediately after I received an email thanking me for applying (see above).

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment