Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Reason For Being So Antsy

Two days since my phone interview and like everyone else out there who has been waiting, I'm getting antsy. I shouldn't be complaining. According to the Facebook group, there are people who have been waiting since September, they haven't gotten pended, no updates, they're just waiting.

The reason why I'm getting so antsy is because I have another offer I'll hear about on Sunday and I have to decline or accept it on that day. Granted, I might not even get the other offer, however I would hate to turn it down if I got it and then not get accepted to the Disney College Program as well.

Suddenly I'm feeling not so special. I mean, really, who am I to hear back so soon while others have been waiting weeks? I know I'm being ultra negative right now, but I'm just trying to be realistic about my circumstances.

  Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I know the waiting game can be tough. Trust me, I was there. Yes, it is discouraging seeing everyone getting their acceptances, but it will all be worth it in the end. I waited 2 and a half weeks to hear back, and let me tell you all the waiting is worth while. Don't give up, you will get accepted, just have a little bit of faith and trust. :)

    ReplyDelete