Monday, October 28, 2013

Post Phone Interview

Well I just got done with my phone interview! I had scheduled my phone interview for  Monday, October 28th at 2:45pm Arizona Time. At 2:30pm I went into my room to get into the zone. I had all my notes on my computer and an extra piece of paper and pen for any additional notes.

At 2:41pm my phone rang and showed "No Caller ID." I was interviewed by a guy named Ian and because I had prepared so much, it was everything I expected. Most of the questions I was asked were even in the same order as I had them in my notes. At the end I made sure to ask him a couple questions as well.

My phone interview lasted for 21 minutes, one minute more than Ian said it would take. I thanked him profusely and that was it. It was a strange feeling having it be over. I had a big weight lifted off my shoulders from the stress of the actual phone interview, however it was replaced by the stress of the impending wait I knew I had ahead of me.

At 7:08pm that evening I received the following email thanking me for the phone interview. It said that I could expect to hear back in 2-3 weeks. However I know I lot of people that hear back 1-4 days after! With how speedy my process has been so far, I really hope that the trend continues and that I will hear back by the end of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment