Monday, March 3, 2014

Q&A

In just my five weeks of being here, I've started to notice that I've gained a little bit of a following on this blog from people that aren't my friends and family back at home. This is probably because Fall Advantage applications and acceptances are rolling out right now. That being said, I would like to highlight one of the lovely features of this blog that sadly never gets used: the Q&A button on the bar above.

Maybe you haven't seen it, maybe you're ignoring it on purpose, I don't know. But I figured I would point it out so that if anyone had any specific questions about ANYTHING, then I would be able to answer them. Because frankly I rather have some interaction on here than thinking I'm writing in bed at night to no one.

So I extend the Q&A button to you to use as you may or even refer to. Just a thought, let's see how it goes.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily!! Im so excited because I just got accepted for Disney summer program 2014! Now I have a closer idea about how is going to be my summer there by reading your posts! Thanks for posting!! hope we can meet each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Paulina! Congratulations and I'm so glad my blog has been helpful for you! Let me know if you ever have any questions!!!

      Delete