Friday, March 28, 2014

Cliche "I'm Alive" Post

Where have I been? Back when I was reading through blogs, checking the days on my count down, and trying not to already pack up everything in my room, there were many blogs I had to quit following simply because the writers stopped writing. I’d shake my fist at the screen…how dare they? But you gotta look realistically at the typical experiences of a DCP blogger. It kind of goes in phases: I just applied, let me tell you everything about that. Then the phone interview. Now I’m waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting. OH MY GOSH I GOT ACCEPTED. Now I’m waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting. Oh, I packed up all my stuff. Check-in! Now Traditions. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work?………………….Work?…………………..I’m alive………………………………Cricket chirping. 


I’m not writing to tell you that you can all kiss me goodbye, I know those of you who are almost here for Fall Advantage and then later for Fall (by the way, what’s your countdown people?) are feverishly reading blogs and watching vlogs because you want to know it all! I’m actually more here to apologize that I haven’t been the quick blogger that I was in the beginning. In my defense, there really isn’t too much exciting-ness going on…but sit tight because I’ve got an aggressive amount of blogs comin’ at ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment