Friday, March 21, 2014

Finding Myself In The Eight Week Slump

I must admit that I have found myself in the eight week slump. There are only eight weeks left of my program and man has it flown by! I'm still enjoying my program, don't get my wrong, but I have now FULLY sunk into the humdrum of my full work schedule. I have about two weeks left until I find out about the status of my extension. I have been working on my days off so that I can take some days of later to visit home. Speaking of home I'm really missing my boyfriend, friends, and oddly enough, my home state, which I thought I would never miss, because it's Arizona. But sure enough, they are all missed dearly.

Needless to say, I've hit a plateau. But like my Disney teacher said on the first day of class, this is the point where you decide what you're going to make of your program. Guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment