Friday, March 28, 2014

Jambo From Harambe

One morning after one of my beautiful and enthralling training classes I clocked in at Asia and it told me to pick up KSR Cart 1….what is that? I know the names of all my carts because we only have three…that’s not one of them. I frantically searched for a manager and discovered that I had been transferred over to Africa for the day because they were so shorthanded. So me and my fun Asian costume headed over to Africa. It was pretty much like picking up an extra hours shift, but in the wrong costume. They had a lot of different merchandise that I had to get acquainted with not to mention just finding everything in the store, because there store is huge! It was a good experience though, I met some awesome people that work in Africa regularly and if it wasn’t for their AWFUL costume, I would definitely pick up an actual extra hours shift in Africa! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! Its Paulina again! Its only 50 days until my check in for summer program! I'm going to be at Quick service Food and beverage and I hope my costume won't be SO bad...I really like yours, so wish me luck with my future costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Africa Merchandise was my home on my first program last year! Yes, the outfits are atrocious... haha

    ReplyDelete