Monday, April 14, 2014

The Final Stretch

Well we're getting near the end people! With only a month left we've decided to kick it into high gear and squeeze everything we can out of this last month, which started with a trip to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure today with some friends! Of course this was lots and lots of fun and because I'm technically a Florida resident I bought the annual pass and have every intention of going back because it pays for itself after about three times!

Work has been FLYING by! I worked 40.6 hours this week, which is the most I've ever gotten scheduled for, which is crazy to me because my Magic Kingdom friends are getting scheduled for like 50+ hours! Nothing too new to report at work! Yesterday I worked a midday shift, which means I got done at 7:30pm when the park closed at 9:00pm. It was strange to me, CP's normally close. So I decided to ride Expedition Everest real quick after work...lots of fun, as expected.

I'm going to Vegas in nine days, which I am so excited for and then my dad will be down a few days before my last official day! It's crazy how fast it's all flown by, but of course it was expected!




No comments:

Post a Comment