Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Last Day of Exploring Disney Heritage

Today was the final day of my Exploring Disney Heritage series. We finally got to learn the winner of last week's Hollywood Studios scavenger hunt...the winner was..........MY TEAM! We all won DCP graduation cap pins, which was really neat! Today was also the day we all received our "Mousters Degrees" for completing the course!

Overall, the course was really fun and I look back to when I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to register for it in the first place...it was all worth it. The class was fun, informative and I learned a lot about this wonderful company! I definitely recommend it to anyone who is on the fence or even thinking about not taking a course at all! It definitely enriched my program. No homework, no tests, and it was free! It's just another added bonus of the Disney College Program, so you might as well take advantage of the opportunities at hand!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! I am attending the DCP for Fall Advantage 2014. I was just wondering, I missed the opportunity to sign up for Exploring Disney Heritage. Will there be anther offering of that class after that one has ended? Basically do you get another chance to register for courses? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're at an advantage since you're doing Fall Advantage (see what I did there?). You get to take FOUR classes, two during the first half and two during the second half you can sign up for it again!

      Delete