Saturday, March 15, 2014

Emily Earns Her Ears: Update on My Book

Thus far, I have written the first draft for about eight chapters of my book, Emily Earns Her Ears. My book is a lot more "book-like" than my blog and it's been a lot of fun to write. I'm looking forward to getting the edits back from my editor. To make it all more official, I received my contract today in the mail...I'm writing a book people! Say whaaaat?! 

Today Jake and I did Hollywood Studios and we left no stone unturned, which was a blast because we did a lot of things that I hadn't done before! In the next coming days, I won't be able to give you a lot of work updates because homegirl has five days off (say hello to no paycheck!). But it will all be worth it for the memories I get to make with my boyfriend! 










I'd also like to take a moment to thank the people that have been commenting on my blogs and vlogs, it's comments like the ones I have been receiving that make me feel like what I'm doing here on my blog and YouTube channel isn't ENTIRELY dorky! So thanks for those of you who are following who aren't just family and friends! Hopefully you'll stick around and finish out the program with me, because as long as people are reading, I will gladly keep writing!

1 comment:

  1. BLT!! That was my job! Of course before the shuttle became automated. I was a lovely tour guide and cross trained on the tank portion.

    ReplyDelete