Friday, January 31, 2014

Merchandise Tier 5 Training

I have officially earned my ears! Today was my last day of training, also known as Merchandise Tier 5. Today I worked up in the Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain gift shop, the biggest merchandise location in Asia. Half of the day was spent learning about Photopass, this is where people go to purchase their ride photos. That came with a lot of details and things to remember. The second half of the day was spent just putting everything I had learned up until this point to the test. Well, in reality, it was very slow because it was yet another dreary day in Florida.

Training went by very, very fast and I can't say I feel 110% ready to take on everything that I've learned! Tomorrow is my first day on my own and I am definitely very excited though, especially because I don't start work until 2:30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment