Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Housing Meeting

Yesterday at 10:00am I had my housing meeting at The Commons Clubhouse. I was able to drive from Patterson to The Commons and park there. I met some awesome girls while waiting to go in and sat next to one of them during the meeting.

We had to bring our housing ID, which they scanned upon entry, and our Programs Guide. Overall, the meeting lasted about an hour and a half and was nothing but rules. They really tried to make it fun and upbeat, which I appreciate, and it was about as fun as listening to a ton of rules and regulations could be.

I won a Mickey Mouse pen for answering a little trivia question (what was Mickey Mouse's original name going to be...it was going to be Mortimer Mouse people...thank you QuizUp). The only cool part about the meeting was the video montage they played of all the housing events, which made me excited for our upcoming housing event on the 30th!

So really not much to report otherwise. I have Traditions with my roommate Emily tomorrow and we have to take the 6:45am bus, so that will be fun (insert sarcasm here)! But in all honesty, I am very excited for Traditions and afterwards I will finally be able to go into the parks, which is just what Emily and I intend to do after Traditions is over!

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment